Ears plc has witnessed rapid growth in its managed contract services with new clients including:
- River Island,
- WalMart and Asda
- Natural History Museum just to name a few.
Our standard service includes:
- 24 hour replacement,
- management of all licensing issues,
- guaranteed parts and accessories stock,
- full client reporting such as detailed key performance indicators and cost or spends analysis by store or region.
Industries which employ and entrust EARS plc with this service include hotel chains, facilities management companies, National Health Service Trusts, Construction and Logistics companies.
Our highly qualified engineers meet all service requirements and have been trained and
certified by all the major manufacturers, including Motorola, Icom, Tait, Hytera and more.
All our engineers have:
- HND in electronic engineering
- HNC in computer programming
- Updates and introductions to new standards and protocols
- TaitNet P25 Conventional Operation and maintenance.
- Electronics Technicians Association (ETA)
- R56 Site Installation Practices Overview
The Service Team Director
is responsible for running
the day-to-day workshop and
EARS Dedicated Support Number – 0208 964 6695
EARS operates a dedicated support number on a 24/7 basis for all mission critical service issues, thus minimising waiting time and allowing your requests to be processed with no hassle.